Landscape Designer / Land Planner
0-3 years of experience
Sitework Studios is a creative and energetic team of diverse individuals who bring sophistication and integrity into every project. Our passion is design. Great design – Exciting design – Sustainable design – Design where function and form are indistinguishable.
Our Landscape Architecture firm has been based in Asheville, NC for 20 years with projects located throughout the Southeast. We encourage our employees to grow to their highest potential both professionally and personally. Our philosophy of giving back to the community has played a large part in the longevity and success of our business.
This position will involve work in all practice areas of landscape architecture. You will be included in all phases of the design process from concepts to construction documentation. You will work with our design colleagues, clients, and government officials on a daily basis. You will have the opportunity to prepare quality graphics alongside grading plans. A day in the life of an employee at SWS is never the same and the ability to nimbly switch tasks is a must.
We are looking for an exceptional and enthusiastic person to join our team in beautiful Asheville, North Carolina and participate in our wide array of work.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite and SketchUp
- Hand graphics and Lumion preferred
- Highly motivated
- Work both independently and in a collaborative team atmosphere
- Capacity to interact with team, design colleagues and the public
- Ability to problem solve, prioritize and multitask
- Strong work ethic
- Assists in all areas of landscape architectural work
- Prepares design and construction documentation in AutoCAD or hand graphics
- Prepares conceptual documents and graphics
- Attends and participates in team meetings
- Communicates project status and progress to project managers
- Brings a positive and creative mindset
- Bachelor or Master of Landscape Architecture
- 401K Retirement Program
- Health Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holiday
Interested candidates should email letter of interest and current portfolio to: